Even the most basic flat-top brick mailbox can be a very handsome addition to your landscape, but you may want to consider several other factors relating to quality, style, and function.
In designing your brick mailbox, you may want to consider these optional features to enhance or personalize it to your liking:
- Arched Top. A rounded shape on top may be best, usually designed to compliment or match an arched entrance or arched windows on the home.
- Steeple Top. This shape comes to a point at the top, much like a gable on a house. Saw cuts are necessary for professional-looking results.
- Projecting Courses. These can add definition to the structure at the top and/or bottom for added depth or interest.
- Planter Boxes. These may extend on one or both sides to accomodate flowers or other plantings. The planter box section must have a concrete foundation under it as well.
- Quoin Corners. One or more courses of brick that indent or protrude, to match the design of some homes’ corners.
And many other options, Just Call Us to give a Customized service.